Who can join the EIUG?
Any Library/Information Service which has a current contract
with Innovative Interfaces Inc. (III) may join the European Innovative
What are the benefits of membership?
- The EIUG is an effective forum for the discussion and resolution
of problems affecting the European users of III products
- The EIUG can more effectively influence the development of III's
services and products if it has the backing of a large membership
- Members can be part of a forum where it is possible to meet with
fellow users of III products and discuss issues of common concern
- Members will be informed of all developments which may affect European
users of III products
- Members can influence the enhancement developments by participating
in the voting process
- Members will be part of a group which liaises with III to continually
develop their systems to benefit users and to
be commercially viable
For further information please contact the EIUG treasurer, John Hardy.