Who can join the EIUG?
Any Library/Information Service which has a current contract with Innovative Interfaces Inc. (III) may join the European Innovative Users Group.
Aims of the EIUG
- To serve as a forum to influence the development and improvement of Innovative Interfaces Inc. (III) products for the benefit of EIUG members
- To foster and improve relationships and communication among members, and between members and III
- To gather and disseminate information on the use of III products among the users of the system
- To administer an email discussion list and web page
- To promote communication among users to help us all to make the best possible use of our investment.
- To organise training, exchange of experience events and an annual conference for the benefit of members.
What are the benefits of membership?
- The EIUG is an effective forum for the discussion and resolution of problems affecting the European users of III products
- The EIUG can more effectively influence the development of III’s services and products if it has the backing of a large membership
- Members can be part of a forum where it is possible to meet with fellow users of III products and discuss issues of common concern
- Members will be informed of all developments which may affect European users of III products
- Members can influence the enhancement developments by participating in the voting process
- Members will be part of a group which liaises with III to continually develop their systems to benefit users and to be commercially viable
- Members have access to training and exchange of experience events organised by the EIUG committee
- Members can attend the annual conference at a preferential rate to non-members
For further information on becoming a member, please contact the EIUG treasurer, Lucy Clifford.